since theres lots of people wondering how to correctly tie the back bows of the dresses ,please watch this:
Made myself a book bag (and matching wallet) yesterday! It was a fairly simple project, and- best of all- no real books were harmed in the process. Can’t wait to start using these!
Full details here.
Updo for Medium Hair via oncewed
1. Start off by curling all of your hair to add texture.
2. Next, section off the two front parts of your hair. These sections should start behind your ear and go up to your part . Do the same thing on both sides. You should now have three sections (including the center section, see photo).
3. Then, take the center section and tease it at the root with a teasing comb to add volume to your crown.
4. Then take the center section and create a loose bun. Pinning it into place using bobby pins.
5. Next, take one of the front sections of hair, twist it, then bring it back, creating another bun right next to the center bun, pin it with bobby pins.
6. Repeat on opposite side
*For an even softer look, pull strands of hair out around your face and/or out of the loose bun*
Since my blog has been down “for maintenance” (aka, me being too lazy to code the new layout) for a while now, I have received a few requests for the “ouji 101” I posted a while ago… so here is a copy/paste of the three posts in the series, in a 3-in-1, tl;dr, tumblr form.
*makes shrieking noises*
Miss Liz, Miss Liz look look. *points*